The Call for Nominations is now closed.
Election voting will open on May 11th.
The Brandon Chamber of Commerce Election Committee is hereby accepting nominations to stand for election to the Board of Directors of the Brandon Chamber of Commerce. Seven (7) members must be elected to serve a two (2) year term of office.
Click here for the Call for Nominations Submission Form
Nominations must be received on or before Tuesday, April 28, 2020 at 4:00 p.m.
To be eligible for nomination to the Brandon Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors:
- You must be a member (or a representative of a member business) in good standing with the Brandon Chamber of Commerce.
- Any Representative from three or more different Chamber member businesses in good standings may nominate another member.
- Return the nomination form to the Chamber by faxing 204-571-5347, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to 1043 Rosser Avenue, Brandon MB, R7A 0L5.
As a nominee you must:
- Be prepared to attend and contribute to eleven Board meetings a year (no meetings are held in July).
- Be able to give a two-year commitment as a director starting June 2020.
- Be willing to attend and be a meaningful participant in various Chamber functions and committee meetings throughout the year.
- Support the Mission Statement of the Brandon Chamber of Commerce
For more information, contact the Chamber office at 204-571-5342 or email@example.com.