All members of the Brandon Chamber of Commerce receive access to our Member Information Centre, or MIC. As a member, you have access to this resource where you can update your directory listing, create deals for the public and for other members, submit events, and more. You can also create as many employee profiles as you need, so you can add an event or marketing specialist to take advantage of this resource as well!
Check out some of the training links and resources below to get started with the MIC. Have a question you can’t find an answer to? Contact our Member Relations Coordinator at email@example.com or at 204-571-5344, and we will happily assist you!
- How To Pay Bills Online
- Learn how your members can pay their open invoices online from within the MIC. (Length 5:59 minutes)
- How To Post a Hot Deal
- Learn how members can access, create and manage their Hot Deals and Member to Member Deals from within the MIC. (Length 6:40 minutes)
- How To Add a Job Posting
- Learn how members can access, create and manage their Job Postings from within the MIC.
- How To Update Your Personal Profile
- Your members can update all of their personal information from within the MIC. This video explains how. (Length 2:00 minutes)
- How To Update Your Company Profile
- Your members can update all of their company information, including logos and contact details, from within the MIC. (Length 6:53 minutes)
- How To Manage and Use Events
- Your members can learn how to use, manage, submit, and register for events from within the MIC. (Length 13:38 minutes)