Make the commitment to meet as many people as you can this year! Chamber Luncheons create opportunities for building your network, growing your business and providing information that benefits our local business community. There are 10 Luncheons a year!
Don’t miss a chance to tell people about your business on a personal level.
Season Seat Price – $350
Season Table Price (8 seats) – $2,460 (Best value!)
*2019-2020 Prices do not include GST
- Convenience – Never forget to register again! Avoid Pre-registering online or by phone each month.
- Premium Seating – Get VIP seating at each Luncheon.
- Recognition of your company support on the Chamber website.
- Flexibility – Away on business and can’t make it? All Season Seats are transferable; anyone from your organization may attend or extend the invitation to valued clients and partners to attend in your place.
Season Seating is only available for Members. For more information, or to reserve your seat, contact 204-571-5340 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to recognize the following business for their support in purchasing 2019 – 2020 season seating:
- Assiniboine Community College: Foundation, Alumni and President
- BDO Canada LLP
- Bell MTS Corral Centre
- Bee EZ Tree Service
- Brandon Area Realtors
- Brandon Community Drug & Alcohol – Youth Revolution
- Brandon First
- Brandon Wheat Kings Hockey Club
- Burns Maendel Consulting Engineers
- Canad Inns
- Cando Rail Services
- Career Connections
- CENTUM Mortgage Choice
- Century 21 Realty Westman.com
- Compass Credit Union
- Crane Steel Structures
- Daughter on Call
- Fyi Doctors – Shoppers Mall
- Fyi Doctors – Town Center
- Guild Insurance Brokers
- Habitat for Humanity Manitoba – Brandon Chapter
- Heritage Co-Op
- Investor Group Financial Services
- Keystone Centre
- Leech Printing
- Murray Auto Centre Brandon
- Patersons LLP
- Pinchin Ltd.
- Progessive Westman
- R.P. Robinson & Associates Private Wealth Management
- RBC Royal Bank
- Rimmer Technology Partners
- Royal Lepage Martin Liberty
- Seniors for Seniors
- Shoppers Mall
- Sunrise Credit Union
- Sutton-Harrison Realty
- United Way of Brandon & District
- Wawanesa Insurance
- Westoba Credit Union
- Xplornet Communications, Inc.